Wednesday, April 2, 2008

writing- and interview


WRITING♥


AN INTERVIEW


Police officer- What time were you walking past school?
Gemma- It was about eight o'clock in the evening. I was walkins home from
my friend's house
Police officer- What did you see?
Gemma- I saw two men.
Police officer- What were they doing?
Gemma- They were climbing out of a fence and they were carrying a computer.

Police officer- What did they look like?
Gemma- The first man had long withe hair. He say slim and ge wearing old, black jeans and a black jacket.
Police officer- What about the second man?
Gemma- He was tallet than the first man. His hair was short too. He had short, brown hair.
Police officer- Thank you. That's very helpuful.

A DESCRIPTION OF A TYPICAL WEKEEND

My typical weekend
On Friday evening, I usually meet to a friends. I sometimes watch TV or surf the Internet.
On Saturday morning, I sometimes watch TV. In the evening, I sometimes meet the friends and do my homework.
On Sunday, I never get up early. In the afternoon, I always do my homework or watch TV.
I hardly ever go out on Sunday evening. I usually surf the Internet.



No comments: